April 1, 2014
As the Golf Committee Chairperson for 2010, I have the privilege of continuing with a worthy cause - The Kansas City ASIS Charity Golf Tournament. The tournament will be on Wednesday, August 13th, 2014 at Deer Creek Golf Club in Overland Park Kansas.
Net proceeds from this tournament will benefit the local chapter of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
. All donations are tax deductible. Last year we were able to donate $4,000.00
We are counting on Kansas City to show their support for this worthwhile cause.
There are several ways to become involved in the effort.
You can be a sponsor… … … … .
- Underwriting Sponsor ($1000) Registration for 4 golfers, logo placement and hole signage
- Gold Sponsor ($600) Includes registration for 4 golfers and hole signage
- Silver Sponsor ($400) Includes registration for 2 golfers and hole signage
- Sponsor a Hole ($200) Hole Signage
- Sponsor a Hole-In-One Prize
Deadline for paid sponsorship is July 31st, 2014Or you could:
- Sign up an individual golfer or sponsor a member of the FD or PD ($125)
- Donate a gift or gift certificate for the Raffle
- Donate an item advertising your company (pens, tees, Gift certificates, hats, etc.)
All donations are very much appreciated!
This is an excellent opportunity to help make our community a safer place to live, get your company some exposure and to have some fun while doing it!
If you are able to make a gift contribution, please send your donation to the following address:
TED Systems, LLC.
Attn: Jon Gann – KC ASIS Golf Tournament Chairperson. email@example.com
12314 W. 62nd Terr.
Shawnee, KS. 66216
To arrange pick-up of donated items or if you have any questions, please contact Jon Gann at 913-677-5771. We are anticipating another full field of 144 participants in this year’s event.
Jon Gann, KC ASIS - Golf Committee Chairperson
Together we can make a difference for children and our community!