- Location - Downtown Kansas City, MO
- Duration - 12+ Month contract
- Hourly Rate - Negotiable
- Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
The Business Continuity Analyst is responsible for the activities necessary to enable the IT organization to prepare for and recover from major technology disruptions. These activities include recovery from both cyber- attacks and disasters impacting organizational systems and data. This person will work with multiple teams in the planning, implementation, and execution of DR processes that will ensure the protection and recoverability of our mission critical applications and data.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in a job-related major field of study
- Relevant professional experience, including specialized knowledge of a discipline related to Project Management, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in project management or business or systems analysis
- Experience in IT-related positions, inclusive of business continuity/disaster recovery planning experience.
- CBCP certification
Sr. Information Technology Recruiter